Thursday, April 3, 2014

WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS?

This is a blog. Or rather, this WILL be a blog. Work in progress and all that.

I have played a lot of games, and mean to play many more. Some years ago I ran a blog for a while on Tumblr posting links to nerdy models and posting my own ideas on tabletop/video games.

Unfortunately for my blog but fortunately for me, I started a new relationship! Life is fantastic, but I haven't had the time to keep my blog up to date for over a year now. I want to return to blogging. I'll try to keep updates frequent, but often they will be rather short. I'm cool with that.

I'll be figuring out a sorting/navigation method at some point, if Blogger supports it. I won't be returning to Tumblr, because frankly Tumblr isn't designed for blogging, and I feel that Tumblr's bubble will pop soon.

There may be some rants about technology here too; I work with cell phones and keep an ear open for news on new smartphones or weird tech stuff.

In summary, this blog will probably touch on:
THOUGHTS ON LIFE
BOARD GAMES WORTH PLAYING
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS
VIDEO GAMES I LIKE
SHORT STORIES
THOUGHTS ON TECH NEWS

If these are things you like, this blog may be for you. 

Welcome.
Thanks.